- Arrogant, lying politician suffering from little man syndrome calls other arrogant lying politician a liar
- Tabloid newspaper which hacked the voicemail of celebrities to gain information on them also carried out surveillance on celebrities to gain information on them
- Out of control unaccountable tabloid newspaper carried out surveillance on lawyers suing it, including on one who demanded £200,000 in costs
- Politician refuses to quit over unbelievably dull trumped up "scandal" that actually made life easier for both workers and passengers at airports
- Fantastically boring TV show famous for producing unbearably tedious winners sacks only semi-interesting contestant
- Attention seeking writer in Church newspaper gets attention by comparing gay rights campaigners to Nazis
Have I missed anything?
(Slightly closer to home, my router decided to stop working last night. Hopefully it's just the power supply that's gone to silicon heaven, but if not I'm almost certainly going to be without the internet for a couple of days. With posts of this calibre a daily occurrence I'm sure you'll miss me.)